Capitol Cupcake Co., LLC - Custom Baked Treats with that OMG Factor!
RSS

Recent Posts

Getting Ready to Ship
Cream Cheese Brownies on Tap!
One Darn Good Chocolate Cake
Day of Rest...Sort of!
Time to say goodnight!

Categories

Baking
Cupcakes
Just Because
powered by

My Blog

Day of Rest...Sort of!

My kitchen was quiet today.  No baking cupcakes or cakes or anything for me.  Today was a day of cleaning.  I have finally found a storage spot for all of my cupcake/cake supplies.  I cleaned out my front closet, organized all of my photo albums and tucked the boxes behind the doors.  This is the first time I have been able to walk into my dining room since I opened Capitol Cupcake Co.  While I made huge progress inside, my husband, Tom made the same outside and in our basement.  This is a wonderful way to start the fall.  After cleaning I headed to work.  This was the first time in two days I got out, so I simply visited with my customers.  I never actually made it into my office... which will probably come back to bite me Monday morning.  Sometimes it is worth it though.  So I promise I will be back to baking tomorrow.  I have two custom care package orders to fill.

13 Comments to Day of Rest...Sort of!:

Comments RSS
Stacie Gabert on Monday, September 09, 2013 12:15 PM
Your cupcakes look delicious! I would want the crème Brule as that is my FAVORITE dessert. The lemon raspberry and coconut also look amazing!
Reply to comment

Cyndy on Saturday, September 14, 2013 9:17 AM
Stacie, My friend inspired me to make the Creme Brûlée for her 50th birthday. It came out even better than I imagined. The Pink Lemonade was also inspired by a friend.. When her daughter was a little girl, she had a pink lemonade stand every summer. I made these for her high school graduation celebration. Keep checking back... My online order form should be up and running by the end of next week.

https://www.resumeshelpservice.com/careerperfect-com-review/ on Thursday, May 31, 2018 5:07 AM
Every week as we improve in our business, we get busier every now and then. But that's not a reason to feel tired or be exhausted and quit. It's like that because you are gaining your customer's trust and that proves that you really have a good cakes and service. But in every hard work, I believe that we all deserve a rest. It's not good that you push yourself to the limit, because it will affect your health and you will also lose your potential customers. That's good that you have time to rest and you decided to set a date where that is the day that you will rest from all the work you are doing.

Free Stock Tips on Mobile on Friday, December 25, 2015 4:23 AM
Day of rest sort for a various to capitolcakeco which shade a proper surf for the change.
Reply to comment

write my essay on Thursday, May 17, 2018 4:26 AM
The post is nice in terms of its outlook. But the content could use a little hit of improvement. The writer should look into this issue.
Reply to comment

alice on Friday, May 25, 2018 2:30 AM
nice
Reply to comment

gilbert on Monday, May 28, 2018 1:13 AM
Nice
Reply to comment

coolessay on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 7:23 AM
A lazy day could turn into a busy one without a sign. Well, in this case she decided not to open her shop for the day and just took the time to clean it so that it would look more presentable for her customers. This was supposed to be her rest day, but she took the chance to clean her shop. This is somewhat inspiring because she could take this time for herself to rest, but she made it a day of work and made a day productive.
Reply to comment

family law reno on Monday, June 11, 2018 2:58 AM
O wao so lovely blog and don't worry at all.First I thought you are a professional writer on an family law reno website as your writing skills are amazingly perfect.
Reply to comment

tset on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 4:13 AM
tset
Reply to comment

loemrntdherid1 on Thursday, July 26, 2018 9:38 PM
I just stumbled upon your informative article and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your very well written posts.
Reply to comment

Finance Homework Help | FinanceHomeworkAid.xyz on Thursday, September 13, 2018 1:20 AM
I Loved The Way You Discuss The Topic Great Work Thanks For The Share Your Informative Post.
Reply to comment

Do My Nursing Homework on Thursday, September 13, 2018 2:14 AM
I Personally Like Your Post, You Have Shared Good Article. It Will Help Me In Great Deal.
Reply to comment