Capitol Cupcake Co., LLC - Custom Baked Treats with that OMG Factor!
RSS

Recent Posts

Getting Ready to Ship
Cream Cheese Brownies on Tap!
One Darn Good Chocolate Cake
Day of Rest...Sort of!
Time to say goodnight!

Categories

Baking
Cupcakes
Just Because
powered by

My Blog

Getting Ready to Ship

WOW!!! A lot has happened since my last blog.   Christmas and New Year's have come and gone.  I have had so much positive feedback on my cupcakes and sweet baked treats.  I have had many of you ask "When are you going to ship your cupcakes?"  I have successfully shipped cupcakes to family in Pittsburg.  They arrived upside down...thank you FedEx for reading the label... but they were still frozen and perfectly intact!  The sweet treats took about a 1/2 hour to come to temp and were quickly "inhaled"  as my beautiful nieces said!

I have searched the web and I am hoping that what I have ordered will ensure safe and delicious cupcake deliveries all over the U.S.    It's time!  My husband and children... (did I mention I have 5!)  all agree it's time to share.  So Keep checking back... Soon, you too will be able to enjoy my cupcakes.  Until then, why not treat yourself with some of my baked goods that I can ship... Have a whoopie! Or a brownie! Or a cookie!

Find me on Facebook to message me or give me a call!

7 Comments to Getting Ready to Ship:

Comments RSS
college paperwriting on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 11:40 PM
It is superb content I thought and even I was searching similar this subject articles for knowing about it. And I truly enjoyed to read plus collected a tremendous information about it.
Reply to comment

essaymama paper writing on Friday, May 25, 2018 1:24 AM
I can see that, based on what you've shared with us, you are really dedicated and passionate about what you are doing. It's a great idea that you've posted this article, this is much appreciated. Pastry products are my personal favorites, it's my very own comfort foods. I've tried a lot of pastry shops, but I've never visited yours yet. I know it will be worth it to try your cupcakes, I'll contact you as soon as I can. I'm also offering you to have us your service to my daughter's wedding, that would be great.

Anonymous on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 11:29 PM
ghj
Reply to comment

www.assignmentbrief.co.uk on Friday, September 15, 2017 12:12 AM
Your cupcakes look delicious! I would want the crème Brule as that is my FAVORITE dessert. The lemon raspberry and coconut also look amazing!
Reply to comment

Frances on Sunday, January 07, 2018 6:32 AM
Cyndy, the post is really amazing and I have gotten a lot of information through the post. By the way, the cupcakes look delicious. If you are looking for Escorts London & Sheffield just check now. Thanks and have a good day!
Reply to comment

top custom essays on Saturday, May 12, 2018 5:15 AM
Wow, that was a pretty busy time for you indeed! I hope you are alright now at least.
Reply to comment

emmy on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 7:56 AM
Thanks for sharing the information. I found the information very useful. That’s a awesome story you posted. I will come back to scan some more. order forms for free
Reply to comment