Capitol Cupcake Co., LLC - Custom Baked Treats with that OMG Factor!
RSS

Recent Posts

Getting Ready to Ship
Cream Cheese Brownies on Tap!
One Darn Good Chocolate Cake
Day of Rest...Sort of!
Time to say goodnight!

Categories

Baking
Cupcakes
Just Because
powered by

My Blog

Cream Cheese Brownies on Tap!

Today, my almost 11 year old requested cream cheese brownies!  We have started his week long celebration of his birthday!  Out of my 5 kids and 23 nieces and nephews, my son Gregory is the most picky when it comes to food.  He does not eat vegetables or fruit!  Crazy, I know, since those are my two favorite food groups!  When I asked him what he wanted for his birthday he quickly replied:

"Cream Cheese Brownies, Angel Food Cake, Cheesecake Swirl Cupcakes and Chicken Cordon Blue Sandwiches!"

Smiling back at him, I say to myself... this can be done!

So on tap for today:  Cream Cheese Brownies for him and his friends.  Tomorrow:  Chicken Cordon Blue and Angel Food Cake for the family (there will be 30).

And for his actual birthday:  Cheesecake Swirl Cupcakes for his class!

It is hard to believe that he is 11!  He has blessed our lives in so many ways!  I was pregnant with him when my mom was first diagnosed with cancer... It was his birthday face, a year later, that helped her fight to live, and it is still that face, that makes her smile every time she thinks of that 1 yr. old wearing his birthday crown!

Happy Birthday Gregory!

10 Comments to Cream Cheese Brownies on Tap!:

Comments RSS
Today's Commodity Tips on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 5:17 AM
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing the post Tape water vs Bottled water.this is the informative post for the peoples. Thanks for the post.
Reply to comment

Best Commodity Tips on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 1:39 AM
Great content, i found over here, its very difficult to find quality content on the web. Thanks for the posting.
Reply to comment

Custom dissertaiton on Thursday, April 20, 2017 12:27 AM
This submit is truly informative and you have got published such valuable and informative article which gave me lot of information. I’m hoping that you may hold it up and we're capable of have greater informative and supporting statistics from you. Thank you a lot for imparting this exceptional websites, searching ahead to this type of post in destiny.
Reply to comment

cv editing service on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 3:37 PM
Can you make a cake for my birthday? I think I should contact you soon.
Reply to comment

John on Monday, April 30, 2018 8:51 AM
Cakes!!!
Reply to comment

help me write my paper on Monday, April 30, 2018 8:55 AM
This blog that you have shared is one of the proofs that you really love what you’re doing. I really admire how you were able to share this one with us. There’s also a plus factor because you also shared your son’s cute photo. It says on your post that you have been through tough times, but you still managed to go on with life and I am really amazed with your strength. I am sure that your cupcakes are delicious because every piece is for sure made with love.
Reply to comment

love on Friday, May 04, 2018 1:34 AM
wow
Reply to comment

lin on Thursday, June 28, 2018 4:48 AM
nice
Reply to comment

paras replica kellot on Saturday, July 14, 2018 6:24 PM
This will be right place where you will get free robux after which you will find playing this game much more entertaining one and you will enjoy very much in while playing this game.
Reply to comment

Hublot fake Watches on Monday, July 16, 2018 6:26 AM
I LOVE THE PHOTOS THE MANY TRADITIONAL RITES ARE A BLESSINGS TOTHE WESTERN RITE ORTHODOX CHURCHES,HAVE A BLESSED ASCENSION DAY.PRAY FOR UNITY IN THE AFRICAN ORTHODOX WESTERN RITE ORTHODOX CHURCHES.THE VERY REVEREND CANON NICHOLAS ACRES DEAN HOLY CROSS PRO CATHEDRAL IN NYC
Reply to comment